Thursday 16 January 2014

Bellabox Australia Jan- 2014

I just got my Bellabox delivered this morning, I was so excited I knocked my cup of water all over the floor on the way to the door.  Evidently I had good reason to be excited as it seems like a really good box with lots of products I will use and enjoy.  This is what I got on my doorstep:

 Opened to this:
Then this:
 And here are my goodies:

Using the card as a guide, I have worked out the values of what I got in my box:
ModelCo Fat Lash Mascara Full size- $20
Wotnot Facial wipes 5 pack- $1.59
Coconut Revolution Coconut body cream- $4.99
Palmolive Ayurituel shower gel- $0.85
Yes To Carrots lip gloss- 9.95
Avene Soothing Moisture Mask-$4.10
Avene Rich Hydrating Cream- $6.60
Total retail value: $48.08

So for me this month it is excellent value for $15. I'm not sure I will use the lip gloss, but I will give it a try and see, I usually don't like the feeling of lip gloss. I won't get to use the coconut body cream for a while as I have a lot to work through, but I look forward to it when I do!

It is a bit hit an miss with Bellbox at times, but it is always fun getting something in the mail, and for $15 it's a small risk. If you want to sign up, you can follow my referral link here!

4 comments:

  1. Some nice products in this box :) the Model Co mascara sounds good. A lot of these brands seem to be reappearing in all the different beauty boxes out there though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I imagine its part of their marketing campaigns, but I feel like it will eventually backfire for both companies if we get sick of getting the same things.

      Delete
  2. Wow, your box looks great, I am jealous, I think Bellabox is all about luck, some got lovely goodies(like you) while others receive left over or less attractive products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! There have been times I was like uh....lame. and so jealous of other people! This month was awesome for me

    ReplyDelete