- Vinegar (I usually use the red wine kind, but it doesn't matter)
- Spray oil
- Boil water.
- Spray oil on a small/medium microwave safe dish and add a splash of vinegar (you will need to adjust to your tastes, so start with a little and try more next time if you want). Add the water in, you need enough to cover the eggs without filling it so much that it will spill when moving it in and out of the microwave.
- Use a spoon to swirl the water around so it is spinning and crack your first egg in. Start swirling again and add the second egg.
- Place in the microwave for 45 seconds- 90 seconds. My 1100 watt microwave makes them just right in 55 seconds using a small, just deep enough dish.
- Take your eggs out of the microwave and use a slotted spoon to carefully drain and transfer your eggs to a plate/toast/your mouth.